top of page

Donald Stump up for Grabs heres how

The Donald stump will be going up for silent auction at the Montgomery County Republican Central Committee Lincoln Day Dinner on March 30th here in Litchfield.

For ticket info on the 2019 Lincoln Day Dinner please reference the card from Jeremy L. Jones. His contact information is on the card and will be happy to help you to try and get tickets if you are interested in attending this years dinner.

Also contact Jeremy if you are an interested bidder on the Trump Stump. Good luck and happy bidding.

We are happy to say that 60 percent of all funds raised come directly to Hubbart Wood and the other 40 percent goes to the Republican Central Committee to help with their expenses.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page